Re: [CQ-Contest] WAEDC CW: only for Extra class USA

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WAEDC CW: only for Extra class USA
From: VE2TZT <ve2tzt@videotron.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:15:06 -0400
If I have well understood,

There are no reasons for us in NA to have transmitting frequencies above
7025kHz forbitten.

Then, this rule could be an advantage for us, if EU stations are not allowed
to transmit above 7025kHz, we could work split transmitting above 7025 kHz
and have a guaranted free sub-band for our weaker signals (the sub-band is
guaranted free because of course, the IARU R1 recommandation goal is to
''protect'' from hundreds of contesters a sub-band that is only used by 2 or
3 European Sunday operators).

Gilles, VE2TZT