Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Rookie Contest

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Rookie Contest
From: Doug Smith <dougw9wi@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 19:04:40 -0600
I'm curious, what the real-time entry protocol is here?  (I mean, from an IT
standpoint)

It looks like getscores.org is involved; has there been an extension to the
real-time score reporting protocol to add support for uploading individual
QSOs?  (as an XML format that would certainly be doable)

Or has there been an extension to Cabrillo?  Really it wouldn't have to be much
of an extension -- since each QSO: line contains the calls of both
stations, I suppose you'd just have to "register" before sending any QSOs
("register", by sending the header portion of your Cabrillo file, obviously
without the CLAIMED-SCORE tag!) & then just send each QSO: line as the QSO is
made.

--

Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View, TN  EM66