Re: [CQ-Contest] A new "DX cluster" experience for contesters

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A new "DX cluster" experience for contesters
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 21:06:42 +0000
> Why are we using this technology?

Because its there!  What other reason does there need to be?

> And are we using it wisely?

We are using it in accordance with existing rules of contests.  Weather that
is 'wise' or not only time will tell.

> Are there answers, or aren't there?

Of course.  There are always answers.  The real question is, do you want to
believe them?

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net