Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Field Day

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Field Day
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 08:35:25 -0500
No these guys are die hard Feild day op's Been since the 70's almost
every Fd thay have done.  so many are actually decent contesters,  but
most won't even try other actual contests.  Sad  some are pretty good too.

Thought maybe bring something different into the mix may spark an
interest in another aspect of contesting?

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com