Re: [CQ-Contest] List of WRTC stations/Results/Overspottinganditsimpact

To: "'CQ CONTEST'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] List of WRTC stations/Results/Overspottinganditsimpact
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 22:35:16 +0000
> provoke a cluster spot?

Ah, so you acknowledge that there may be some skill required to use spots to
your advantage... interesting.

But you misunderstood my proposals, none of them would limit band changes,
only the specific frequencies or how long one could cq on a specific
frequency.  This is a common element in sprints already today which many
operators find an interesting challenge.  Adding some variation of that to
wrtc may help equalize the spotting field, if indeed that is desirable.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net