Re: [CQ-Contest] N6TJ AXIOMS OF LIFE

To: "Richard F DiDonna NN3W" <richnn3w@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] N6TJ AXIOMS OF LIFE
From: Charlie Gallo <Charlie@TheGallos.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 10:17:01 -0400
On 7/18/2010 Richard F DiDonna NN3W wrote:

> There are indeed a lot of hams who are doing little but point and shoot.
> But, those point and shoot hams may not be making any QSOs in that contest
> but for the fact that they can point and shoot.

I usually run unassisted S&P, but sometimes P&S.  My station is small enough
that running, except maybe in a QSO party is a dream - something about short,
low wires, and a small enough lot (that is laid out all wrong) that makes
better antennas a dream

S&P/P&S is basically a way of life for the station that's even on the small
side of Popgun

--
73 de KG2V - Charles Gallo
Quality Custom Machine-shop work for the radio amateur (sm)