Re: [CQ-Contest] Blind Mode for N1MM Bandmap

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Blind Mode for N1MM Bandmap
From: Jeffrey Embry <jeffrey.embry@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 08:12:54 -0400
Randy,

Well put....and ditto on chasing new technology.  It is getting to
where the chase just distracts from the FUN.

Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19je
ARCI #11643, FPQRP #-696,
QRP-L # 67, NAQCC #25, ARS #1733
AMSAT LM-2263

--
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss
of enthusiasm.  - Sir Winston Churchill