Re: [CQ-Contest] Blind Mode for N1MM Bandmap

To: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Blind Mode for N1MM Bandmap
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 06:17:29 -0400
How would you implement this?  If you run CW Skimmer in blind mode,
nothing gets Telnetted.  If you run it in normal mode, unless you tell
it to spot everything, it will pick out which traces on its bandmap are
CQing, and will only forward them to N1MM's proposed "blind mode"
bandmap.  This would confer a pretty big advantage, making it, in my
view, clearly "Assisted", and would be very hard to detect if one chose
to cheat this way in the unassisted category.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,