Re: [CQ-Contest] Omitting callsigns in echanges

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Omitting callsigns in echanges
From: KI9A@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 06:49:47 EST

Paul, needing reviewed or not, THEY BROKE the rules by not sending their
call as part of the exchange!!! I certainly does not make it right to do
this,  just because you think the rules need changed...

Not sure how many ARRL SS's you have participated in, but why are you so
concerned about this subject? Has it been a thorn in your side?  I'm
actually a bit confused at how this rule is not "outdated". Hmmm.

I looked at my notes, I had 14 out of almost 700 stations do this.  I
asked for a fill from each of them, in order to make the QSO legit.

In a message dated 11/10/2010 5:42:09 A.M. Central Standard Time,