Re: [CQ-Contest] Omitting callsigns in echanges

To: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Omitting callsigns in echanges
From: Glenn Wyant <va3dx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:08:10 -0500
I suppose on the contest website where the rules
show an example of the contest exchange :

 this bit of info shown , should be disregarded by
those who feel they want an advantage over others...

I dont see where is says its ok to make your own
sort of exchange format.

If you operate the contest , then go by the rules.
If you dont like the rules, then try to change them
or dont join in.