Re: [CQ-Contest] Omitting callsigns in echanges

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Omitting callsigns in echanges
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 07:53:29 -0600
My thought is - how would the ARRL know? And how and when do they act?

If they had one report of this happening, are they likely to DQ
someone? I'd say no. What about 5? Probably still no. What about 10?
Would it take 100 hams reporting it? And how likely is THAT to happen?
I myself can't even remember what I ate for breakfast a half hour ago,
let alone a specific callsign of anyone doing anything like that in
the contest.
:-)

73, Zack W9SZ