Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Exchange

To: <n4zr@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Exchange
From: "Rick Lindquist, WW3DE" <ww3de@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:41:02 -0500
I was inadvertently ambiguous in my late night/early morning posting. My
apologies. Here's an example of what I meant:

1. TEST (or CQ) TEST WW3DE WW3DE [Avoid the inclination to add "TEST" here,
since stations will start answering you after you send your call sign twice;
besides, they already know you're calling CQ in the contest]

2. W8EXK

3. W8EXK 599 DE

4. TU 599 WV

5. TU QRZ [I might add "WW3DE" here or send my call sign instead of "QRZ,"
but avoid appending "TEST." See above.]

I hope this is more clear.

73, Rick / WW3DE