Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Exchange

To: weidner@waterw.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Exchange
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 08:24:30 EST
Jim,

In my 45+ years of contesting, I don't think I've ever received a contest
exchange of " 5NN CA AR".

(Double aargh - is he in California or Arkansas?  :>  )

So no need to send a TU at the end to say "over".

My comments stand.  One clarification - when I referred to "TU/QRZ" I  did
not literally mean to send "QRZ" in all that. I was meaning to send "TU
<CALL>"

73  -  Jim  K8MR

In a message dated 2/2/2011 11:13:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,