Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Exchange

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Exchange
From: Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 09:08:00 -0500
Hi Pete;

The most important thing in the CQ is your call. I think you should send it
twice. I don't think you should send test twice and CQ TEST is redundant! :-)

I also don't think the S&P station needs to send TU.

Thanks for the QSO in the CQ 160!

73,

Mark, KD4D

Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com> wrote:

I'm a sucker for a good hypothetical, Joe. Here's how I think it should go: CQ
TEST N4ZR TEST P5AL P5AL 5NN WV TU 5NN 100 TU N4ZR 73, Pete N4ZR The World
Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com The Reverse
Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com,