Re: [CQ-Contest] Leveling the playing field

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Leveling the playing field
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 15:05:12 -0400
Methinks we should average all the scores, and calculate a handicap for
each participant, and add it to that participants score, so that
everyone has the same reported score.  Only the organizer/scoring team
would know the "raw" score, and they should be sworn to secrecy upon
penalty of 1000 years of being banned from contesting of any kind.

73 de n8xx hg