Re: [CQ-Contest] Leveling the Playing Field

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Leveling the Playing Field
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 08:13:04 -0500
I like the distance Idea myself also.
Or maybe again the idea of grid squares as mults  just the maidenhead
parts that is, in my case "EN"

In addition as each maiden head is a multtiplier, also they determine
QSO points. A QSO with someone in your own square is worth 1 point,
A QSO with someone NOT in your square but in a square that touches your
own square is worth 2 points.
All other squares are 3 qso points.

This should level things off pretty well  YES? NO?  Thoughts?

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com