Re: [CQ-Contest] Big Gun hogging two frequencies (K3KU complaint)

To: CQ CONTEST <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Big Gun hogging two frequencies (K3KU complaint)
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 20:36:40 +0000 (GMT)
>>On the other hand, 10 seconds is no where near long enough to determine
if a frequency >>is in use. I might not be on the second radio, I might be
 copying a guy that you can't >>hear that's sending an exchange to me at
15 WPM. His exchange could easily take >>more than 10 seconds.

>>73 Steve K0SR

Indeed you may - but - you would have had ample time to respond to my QRL? sent
two times  wouldn't you?.

73  brian 5B4AIZ / C4Z.

--- On Mon, 14/1/13, steve.root@culligan4water.com