Re: [CQ-Contest] Big Gun hogging two frequencies (K3KU complaint)

To: "Martin , LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Big Gun hogging two frequencies (K3KU complaint)
From: Glenn Wyant <va3dx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 21:10:41 -0500
ARRL 160 cw contest

I find a clear freq on a busy contest band

QRL ??
pause

QRL ??

pause, no response

cq test de va3dx k

no response

cq cq test va3dx k

I quickly work a caller

then  CQ CQ de va3dx k

when I unkey and an N4** is calling CQ test on the freq

I send QRL ?  He tells me to qsy , its his freq he says....

I continued to listen and the pauses were not short , when he was
on the other radio.... guess he decided not to qsy no matter what ...

Glenn

this fella is in a lot of contests , but will never get into my log again

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin , LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>