Re: [CQ-Contest] Why ARRL SSB Contest is Not My Favorite

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why ARRL SSB Contest is Not My Favorite
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 08:34:05 -0500 (EST)
With guys like us who have big stations, the certificate is not as big a
deal as someone who is using a GP on 20 with 100 W.  I'm a firm believer in
lots of categories so the little guys can get a piece of the pie too.  If
the sponsor doesn't mind, then let there be more classes.

Instead of having incurred cost from this they can do what they do in
NAQP...give a site for you to print your own.

We need to be reminded form time to time, that if it wasn't for the little
guns, we big guns would work each other in the first couple hours and wind
up  pushing F1 for 46 hours more.

Bill K4XS

On one  hand, yes it would be interesting.  On the other hand, there are
so  many categories as it is.
Barry  W2UP