Re: [CQ-Contest] Is the wpx a prefix test or dx contest?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is the wpx a prefix test or dx contest?
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 06:48:50 -0400
It's more than just a prefix test or dx contest.

WPX has a number of rule quirks that make it interesting.

I don't think there's anything that has to be "fair" or "level playing
field". I'll come back because things aren't perfectly level... because
it's FUN to figure out the quirks as they apply to conditions at the
moment. And I have to make use of my station and time and skills to my best
advantage, not to someone else's advantage (but keep in mind that they are
distributing themselves to their advantage as well!)

Tim N3QE