Re: [CQ-Contest] WARC Bands and Contesting: Aargh! FAQ Update

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WARC Bands and Contesting: Aargh! FAQ Update
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 15:36:28 -0700

Say what? Fight back?? The last thing contesters need is to get pig headed and pick a fight with other hams over agreements that have been in place for decades. We don't occupy less than 20% of weekend activity because anybody else is preventing us from using more of it, and to claim that we need to "fight back" to use more of it is profoundly absurd.

You just made me embarrassed to be a contester.

Dave   AB7E