Re: [CQ-Contest] WARC Bands and Contesting: Aargh! FAQ Update

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WARC Bands and Contesting: Aargh! FAQ Update
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 11:21:44 -0500
Good question. I don't know how many of you are keeping track of the
commercial shortwave broadcast world, but international shortwave
broadcasters are "dropping like flies." It won't be long before they
are all gone from the airwaves. Although there are other users of the
shortwave spectrum, I have a feeling there won't be a big demand for
that space. The big demand is for the UHF and microwave frequencies.

73, Zack W9SZ