Re: [CQ-Contest] WAE QTC tactics

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WAE QTC tactics
From: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 08:19:07 -0600
That's because you're loud  :-)

-If a guy doesn't copy my call or number correctly the first time and then asks for QTC, I say NIL. -If it's 80m, I say NIL. If it's 40m (from 0-land) unless he's loud, I say NIL. There will be plenty of time Sunday afternoon to unload the QTC on 20 or 15. -If he's fairly weak on my end and asks for QTC, but I think he'll be able to copy me, I'll send 5. -Most of the time, I'll send 10. I agree with Randy about the overhead, with the above exceptions.

Barry W2UP portable EU black hole.