Re: [CQ-Contest] WAE QTC tactics

To: Katsuhiro Kondou <kondou@voyackey.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WAE QTC tactics
From: Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 08:10:09 +0300
QTC? without a call from us EU is nothing bad at all. We have full control
of which stations that still have available QTC, so what's the point to
bother him or her with my call?

With RM2D, maybe not critical, but figure out how happy you would be when
being bothered by my old call....

QTC? DE R3/SM6LRR

Do you still want my call when I ask you for QTCs ?

73 de RM2D
Mats