Re: [CQ-Contest] Linux Logging Programs

To: Steve London <n2ic@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Linux Logging Programs
From: Steve Lott <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 08:00:04 -0500
As someone that used CT (yes I am Old)
as well as WL, TRLog and others

I love N1MM+

I also appreciate this thread
discussions that are civil like this one help us all

In many respects Logging software is a personal thing
In MM environments if the hoist station is using N1MM (either version) and
is in NA
99.999% of the ops will have a good handle on use of it

in EU and other parts of the world it appears the above is the case with
WinTest
with a few exceptions

If your a cw op and you have not embraced ESM, you should !
I am not what I consider a cw op but ESM (Enter sends Message in N1MM)
makes cw fun

Cheers!
steve
KG5VK