Re: [CQ-Contest] Working Split In A Contest Is Verboten!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Working Split In A Contest Is Verboten!
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 11:02:33 -0600 (CST)
Speaking of things that are "verboten" in a contest (or should be)...

Under the category of WFWL, anyone else raise an eyebrow over "GJ0KE" ?  I
caught him (or whomever it was using that call) on 15 CW on Saturday.  The call
seemed just a little too "cute", and when I heard him sending a power level of
KW instead of 400, I smelled a rat.

Like I said, WFWL, but I suspect that anyone who worked that station is going
to be down a Q and a mult, once the log checking starts, due to no fault of
their own.

73, ron w3wn