Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Idea

To: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Idea
From: Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2017 15:56:17 +0000
Totally. I am in support of it.

There are some whose personal goal is to get DXCC in a weekend, or get as
many countries/zones in a weekend.

A category where they get recognition for the achievement, maybe with a
downloadable certificate (so no extra cost for WWROF or whoever) would give
them more incentive to participate.

73
Ria
N2RJ