Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Idea

To: k5zd@charter.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Idea
From: Jim Stahl via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 14:55:48 -0400
My concern with this idea (as a Contest Within a Contest) is that it would give
people an excuse to avoid “wasting time” by working another ordinary Italian or
German or American station.

Perhaps something not to the benefit of those who are not in somewhat rare
countries.

And I can’t imagine anybody doing a contest expedition for a separate “zones &
countries” contest.

73  -  Jim  K8MR