Re: [CQ-Contest] Self-spotting explanation from CQWW blog

To: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Self-spotting explanation from CQWW blog
From: Ed K1EP <k1ep.list@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 14:34:09 -0400
On Apr 17, 2017 2:11 PM, "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com> wrote:

It is indeed time for some rules changes.  You cannot be DQing people for
the actions of others that we have no control over.  If you have proof of
collusion or cooperation great.  To tell me you can DQ me because my
neighbor thought he was doing something nice and spotted me a few times is
over the top.

Well that is exactly what KR2Q is telling you and what he has done. He will
DQ a station because others have spotted him without that station's
knowledge or consent and the station has no control over or communication
with the spotter.