[CQ-Contest] Hamvention - New Venue, etc.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Hamvention - New Venue, etc.
From: "Masa Miura, AJ3M" <masa.miura.aj3m@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 18:47:59 -0400
I, too, had a T-Mobile iPhone with me and was frustrated because of the
poor coverage. I wanted to get in touch with some friends visiting the
Hamvention so that we could meet. I should have had an 2m/440 HT instead of
the iPhone. We are ham radio operators, not iPhone operators.

I had a very good time at the Hamvention.

73,

Masa

Masa Miura, AJ3M
Bethesda, MD