Re: [CQ-Contest] Borrowing callsigns / location / awards?

To: Dave Edmonds <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Borrowing callsigns / location / awards?
From: Jim Stahl via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 23:30:47 -0400
I plead guilty to not putting mobile logs on LOTW. It’s not so much splitting
up a log, but for current operations setting up 30+ locations for Ohio, 20+ for
Pennsylvania, 18 or so for Florida, plus the occasional visit to New York. And
past visits to Michigan, where I’ve probably done 50 different counties over
the years.

73   -   Jim  K8MR