Re: [CQ-Contest] KU1CW location

To: k9yc@arrl.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KU1CW location
From: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 21:45:07 -0400
Thanks, Jim - I filter EI5DI's messages straight to my trash folder, so I wouldn't have known about his latest without you. And of course you're right about both the meaning of the control operator and the means by which control can be implemented. I do believe, however, that a reasonable interpretation would be that the control operator must be "on duty" and capable of shutting down the station at any time, should the unlicensed operator violate the rules.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.