Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX CW Signal Quality Concerns

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX CW Signal Quality Concerns
From: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 15:12:19 -0500
My first mentor WB0SSB Larry told me to never insult another man's radio.  Even if it's junk by my view, and even if 99 out of 100 other hams would say it's junk.  The rule applies - don't talk smack about another man's radio.  That's what the fellow has - and he's likely happy with what he has.  It's been good advice but I'm not as old as some guys are so maybe I've just not got clued in on the right way to look at these things.

So if you really feel strongly about this, then feel free to start writing checks for new radios Jim.  I'm sure there are a lot of guys happy to take you up on it.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com