Re: [RFI] All band handheld receivers

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] All band handheld receivers
From: "Michael Neverdosky" <1twidget@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:33:03 -0900
The IC-Q7a can be programmed to go lower in frequency.
It has basically the same receiver as the IC-R2.
More information and discussion is available on the yahoo group ic-q7_new at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ic-q7_new/

The old group ic-q7 is overrun with spam in the absence of a moderator
but can still be a good source of files and programs.

The IC-Q7a is the least expensive HT I own and the one I use the most.

michael N6CHV