Re: [RFI] RFI from street lights - finding source?

To: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>,"Barry N1EU" <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI from street lights - finding source?
From: "Alan Robinson" <robinsah@engr.orst.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 12:09:50 -0700
Excellent advice!

I have located a lot of street lights that were defective. The method below
works just fine.  I have also used an 80M receiver designed by WB6BYU for
"fox hunting". Its directional loop antenna allowed me to go directly to the
source pole. Including one that was "on" all the time during the day.

Alan, W4LKE