[TenTec] TT Scout on batteries?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT Scout on batteries?
From: mauro@idt.net (Bob Mauro - PeopleNet)
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 15:06:32 -0500 (EST)
sTEVE,

i HAVE A 1989 Ford E150 Econline van.  And the noise level is about S 9 or
so when it's running.  So i took the Scout out and used in the shack.
It's now for sale in QST.  I bought an Omni 6+.

   Bob Mauro, Mauro@Idt.Net        Amateur Radio Station KZ2G
   My DisAbility Website       http://idt.net/~mauro
   My Amateur Radio Website    http://idt.net/~mauro/kz2g.html
   My Levittown, NY Website    http://idt.net/~mauro/levittwn.html
  Want your disABILITY life story included in my new book?  Click on
                   http://idt.net/~mauro/alife.html
                            for details!