[TenTec] dealer networks: AES NO value added

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] dealer networks: AES NO value added
From: lodahlkh@charter.net (Keith Lodahl)
Date: Sat Feb 1 18:24:25 2003
If AES had to take back all the radios that had problems, and all the radios
that people didn't like once they had, and all the accesories that people
had and used and then they broke etc. then they would die for sure.  What
would you have them do with your father in laws used radio?  AES can't sell
it for new, so they would be taking a loss.  The markup on equipment is
quite low as it is.

I bought my first radio from AES, not knowing a thing about radios.  They
could have really shafted me, but chose to work with me, educate me, and
truly assist me with the decision.  Over the past seven years they have
continued that relationship. They do add value, in my opinion. I think your
anger should be focused on the manufacturer, not the store.

I hope you don't get your wish!

Reguards,

Keith Lodahl
KB9NUM NNN0ACS