[TenTec] dealer networks: AES NO value added

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] dealer networks: AES NO value added
From: crrandal@earthlink.net (Randy & Cara Randall)
Date: Sat Feb 1 19:09:14 2003
A little strong?  No.  It is a business not a person.  Maybe I should
have said " Go out of business, Go out of business, Go out of business!
" Any business that treats it's customers this poorly should go away
ASAP.  I do know that life is too short to put up with this kind of
treatment.  Not one more cent of my money to this place.  Gee I guess
that is why TenTec does so well.  It treats it's customers like they
should be treated.

Randy AB9GO