[TenTec] Fw : Orion first impressions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw : Orion first impressions
From: tongaloa@alltel.net (tongaloa)
Date: Wed Apr 9 11:06:06 2003
Is it posible that at some time in the not to distant future,
we'll be able to get at the code and custom tailor the ergonomic
stuff?

BTW,
Just got an Icom PCR-1000 and compared to my RX320
the 320 is a hands down winner on HF! Comparing the
design (schematics) of the two, it's easy to see why.

The 320 is extremely well designed!

Still seriously considering a 331 if we can find a house
with a bit more room.

-Bob
ah7i

Bought the 1000 mainly for VHF UHF WX satellite reception...