[TenTec] Fw : Orion first impressions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw : Orion first impressions
From: w5jay@alltel.net (Jay Bromley)
Date: Wed Apr 9 19:22:24 2003
Guys remember ALAN didn't post that message, it was a forwarded.  Go look
again.  I know Alan and he is a upright guy and would never do anything to
hurt TenTec's reputation!  I bet it was another PRIVATE email meant to stay
private.

I hate to say this, but contrary to popular opinion here Ten Tec rigs do
have their faults.  I have enough of them to know.  This is much like the K2
groupies.  A person can't even have their opinion without the cult jumping
on board!

73 de jay..

Part of the TenTec cult!