[TenTec] Fw : Orion first impressions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw : Orion first impressions
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Wed Apr 9 11:46:37 2003
>Thank goodness there IS a company so concerned with the
>customer as Ten Tec is.

Ho hum ...

I was wondering how long before the "TenTec is the very best" mojo
would start to be posted. <sigh> Yet isn't K2WS a customer too?

K2WS presented some very interesting points for consideration, as
the Orion is to be the "TOL of the TOL", justifying the $3.3 price/etc.

Too bad most have or will miss that from his post.  Say, if it had
been the 'official' ARRL write-up ... would that have more weight?

Or would they be totally wrong too?  B-)

Last time I checked "what a customer is" ... K2WS fit the description,
yet he'll be made a scapegoat is what normally happens on here next.

I mean ... How dare he find ANY concerns with a new piece of TT gear!

Time to let the "mojo" run it's course ... <sigh>

73 Billy AA4NU