[TenTec] Argo Speech Processor Question (was Argo V distortion)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argo Speech Processor Question (was Argo V distortion)
From: tranda@cox.net (Tim Randa)
Date: Tue Aug 12 22:38:25 2003
The antenna I use is the TNT windom from the old antenna west company.
Basically a 80m off center fed dipole fed with 50ohm coax with a rf choke at
the apex. No rf I can detect with several different installations.
de Tim  K?FL

France has neither winter, nor summer, nor morals.
France is miserable because it is filled with
Frenchmen, and Frenchmen are miserable
because they live in France. - Mark Twain