Re: [TenTec] Many Orions for sale

To: Josh Kelly <jkelly@HiWAAY.net>, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Many Orions for sale
From: Bob Henderson <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 03:19:55 +0000
In an idle moment you might care to ponder:

1. What to one man appears to be bitching and moaning, to another sounds like an expression of concern.

2. Those satisfied with mediocrity may never understand the quest for perfection.

Bob, 5B4AGN

Josh Kelly wrote:

I have got my Orion in August. No problems so far. Did all the FLASH upgrades, no

problem. Been active, even on 60 met. No problem. Didn't have any problems with my

Omni VI for 11 years either. What I can't figure out is, with all the bitching and

groaning, why aren't there a bunch of Orions for sale?? Each morning I come in the shack

and check this reflector for the 50 or 75 Orion's that I'm sure will be listed for sale.

With that level of competiton and Orions selling cheap I may buy 2 more.  73
Josh   N4VB