Re: [TenTec] tentec 206 calibrator

To: "carlos popelier" <carlos_popelier@yahoo.com>,"Ten-Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] tentec 206 calibrator
From: "Mike Hyder --N4NT--" <N4NT_Mike.Hyder@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 18:09:48 -0500
Carlos, you are welcome.  I do not know if the 509 has a socket for a
calibrator circuit board that you can activate from the front panel, but if
it does then the circuit board from the 206 may be identical to that
designed for the 509.

Others may be able to provide you with more information.

73, Mike N4NT