Re: [TenTec] crisp handheld mic

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] crisp handheld mic
From: Curtis Rossow <curtisa%surfbest.net@pop.surfbest.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:30:46 -0700
I have used the Heil handheld with my Cosair and it worked great with good reports. Since I don not mobile my Ten-tec any more. I have replaced the element in a D-104 with one of the Heil elements that is on the desk with my Omni VI opt3. Again great signal reports. Another bargain is that I still have a single element mobile mike.

Curt Rossow NU7R