[TenTec] Another Orion FS !

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Another Orion FS !
From: "Jim Reid" <jimr.reid@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 19:26:26 -1000
 Ok,  mine is for sale for $3100,  and I pay the shipping from out here
in Hawaii to anywhere on the US Mainland,  Fed Ex air.  I have the
container in which it came from Ten Tec exactly one year ago; it
was May 16, 2003 I rcvd it.  It has been back to TT once for some
silly little mess up a long time ago.  Now has V1.370 firmware in and is
operating fine business as I can tell.

The radio has both 500 and 1.8 optional roofing filters and the offer also
includes the remote pod with tuning knob and a lot of buttons, hi. Oh,
yea,  I have the fan for the heat sink which will come along as well.
The remot knob is "beige";  matched my Pegasus when I had it,
but is very fine with the Orion also.

This is just more radio than I need these days; I will drop back and be
thrilled to continue my 54th year in amateur radio with both my
Corasir II and the earlier Triton 544; and I have the exernal VFO
for the Corsair!!  Maybe somewhere in a box around here also a
remote VFO for the Triton, but you don't care about that anyway.

So,  what's say??

73,  Jim KH7M