Re: [TenTec] Re: Another Orion FS !

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: Another Orion FS !
From: "Jim Reid" <jimr.reid@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 11:41:53 -1000

> Damn Jim.
> Good price.
> If I wasn't still tangled up  with the relocation, I'd buy it.
> Ship over to Honolulu would be cheap too ;-)

Well,  you better buy it quick!!

> Are you doing field day?

No,  not likely.  My vision is in a bit of a mess,  so would not
be too useful there,  hi.  The Kauai club sets up at Island School,
one of the tuition charging private ones here on the island.  They
have some very bright students,  some of whom usually
come have a look at the Field Day going's on and do get
interested in ham radio that way.  A couple have been licensed
as  a result -- good results!

73,  Jim