[TenTec] Help--dead Corsair II

To: "Ten-Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>,"QRP-L on QTH Net" <QRP-L@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [TenTec] Help--dead Corsair II
From: "W.D. (Doc) Lindsey" <dock0evz@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 8:57:10 -0600
Good Morning:

Last evening my Corsair II suddenly went dark.  I was adjusting some
control or the other.  Suddenly the rig acted like the protective circuitry
had kicked in.  BUT...when I tried to reset it, the rig was still dark.
AND the power supply light stayed ON, no matter whether it was in the "on"
or "off" position.  Hmmm...

I then plugged in another Ten Tec PS into the rig.  Still dark.

SO....anyone have an idea what went wrong?  Tried calling Ten Tec this
morning, but they are closed for the holiday.  Anyway, if you have an idea,
please let me know.  Thanks, and happy holidays, everyone.

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ

--- W.D. (Doc) Lindsey
--- dock0evz@earthlink.net
--- 5 Tierra Linda, Edgewood, NM 87015
--- All incoming and outgoing e-mail checked for viruses by Norton 2004