[TenTec] Advantages of computer control for s DX'er

To: "tentec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Advantages of computer control for s DX'er
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:52:47 -0500
Tommy,

I consider myself a serious DX'er and would not think of operating any of my
radios without my control program.  I can find the caller in a split DX
pileup much faster with the aid of my control program.  I also can band hop
around to check out several different frequencies much quicker, with all my
settings saved at each frequency.  When a DX station is listening on his own
frequency and suddenly announces he is listening up 5, I can be there in a
second and beat everyone else calling there.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC