Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec's return policy

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec's return policy
From: "Ken & Linda Burrough" <w8keb@1st.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 20:19:45 -0400
The 30 day return policy is not anything I need to buy a radio.  If I want it I
will buy it with or with out the 30 day return policy.  What I can not stand is
any one or any company trying to put their thumb on FREEDOM OF SPEECH.  I spent
21 years in the Air Force so any one in the USA has their right to say what
they want.  I have not read anyone talk about their Freedom of Speech.

Ken/w8keb
Flushing, Ohio
USAF Ret.